Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Oregon Trail: Day 3

Our last day in Little Rock turned out to be completely hectic, but we did take some time earlier in the day to visit a few of our favorite places. We had lunch at Boulevard Bread Co.

Aaron was excited about it...

After lunch, we walked around the Heights.

The yarn folks bombed a tree in front of their storefront. It was so adorable. I couldn't help but take a million photos of it. I wish I was awesome (read: patient) enough to knit!

Next we spent a few hours climbing before saying some last goodbyes. The Little Rock Climbing Center feels so homey. It's funny to think how intimidated I was by it and all the people there when I first started climbing.

We were lucky enough to meet Aaron's school friends' brand new baby before heading out as well, further confirming my suspicions that we're all getting much too old and serious and stuff.

I just want to keep having adventures....

No comments: