Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A walk in the rain

So, here's a silly confession. I have a youtube channel that somehow, still has over 100 subscribers from back when I tried to make vlogs & pretty videos back in 2007-2008ish. I gave that up after college, but (as I explain in this video posted above), I was looking for my SD card to take some still photos today when I found my old flip cam. Instead of taking pictures, I decided to go for a walk & make a video...

Why not? Let me know what you think, if you're reading/watching. I just rewatched the video now & realized that it exported TERRIBLY. Oh well. I'm not especially trying to impress anybody. It was just for funsies. Unless you like it...in which case, we'll see!

The first day of 2012 was semi-productive. I have lots of plants for the coming days/weeks/months/etc. And lots to blog about. I'll see you soon. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I watched the video! Sorry, I am a little late. But, I think you should make some more! And maybe I'll make a few vlogs as well. Yep...make more!