Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weeds

I finished Weeds a week or so ago. I've had a love-hate relationship with the show since probably 2008 when I started watching.

An ex-boyfriend of mine sent me off to my new life in San Francisco with two and a half pirated seasons of the show.

I kept up with season three, but then forgot about the show for a few years until I got a Netflix account.

I watched new episodes whenever they were available on DVD, and more recently (the past two seasons, I think), available for streaming.

I think the show jumped the shark in season four or five. And since seeing Mary Louise Parker in The West Wing, I can't see her as anyone other than the dreaded Amy....

The last season was much better than the previous two...so if you're watching, I suppose I'd tell you stick with it?

Or something. At least they're Silas, and he's not bad to look at, right? Right. Oy...

No comments: