Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baths

I love baths. As a kid, I used to stay in the bath tub with my toys until I was forced to get out. I remember my parents used to use the old, "If you stay in the bath tub until all the water drains, you'll get cold" line. (JK, I don't know if that's a "line", but threatening me with being cold worked to get me out. I hate being cold as much as I love baths.)

As an adult, bath time no longer involves rubber duckies and plastic mermaids...it involves Lush, and I was psyched to order a bunch of their products once we moved into our new place.

The bathtub in our Alabama apartment never felt fully clean to me no matter how much I scrubbed. It also never drained properly, so I never took a bath in it, and I missed baths!

From left to right in the photo, we have the blue skies & puffy white clouds bubble bar and the dream bath melt.

So far, I've only used the butterball bath bomb (not pictured), and it was so much fun! Plus, it left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized I suggest lush to anyone hoping to enjoy a pretty, relaxing bath. :)

(((Follow my blog with Bloglovin)))

No comments: