Monday, December 17, 2012

Rain, rain...

I'm looking at inspiring images of rain this morning because, duh, it's raining...still. It started yesterday & it's still going. The color of the sky this morning reminds of me how it looked when I first moved back to Arkansas in October, 2009. That October was the rainiest ever. I remember questioning when it was going to end, and how much more of the gray sky I could take.

My friend Rebekah, who lives in Portland gave me some good advice about rain once, which is to think about all the fun things you can do when it's raining.

For me, this mostly includes staying on my couch and watching The West Wing with Aaron & eating yummy food, which is what we did for a good portion of yesterday. I'm blogging about The West Wing now, over here, by the way. In case you're interested.

I hope it's sunnier where you are!

No comments: