Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mostly pizza

last week's pizza | roast chicken | garlic bread that went with a delicious veggie soup | giant pot of veggie chilli | this week's pizza

(not pictured: tomatoes stuffed with quinoa & corn)

Can you tell we eat a lot of pizza? Last week's was kind of a margherita deal with yellow onions ...because caramelized yellow onions are my jam right now. This week was a recreation of something that is apparently a very authentic Italian combination, but that I first had at my favorite pizza place back home: Feta, Potato and Rosemary. It was a pretty good recreation if I do say so myself. I have my dough recipe down, and I recently rewatched Laura form her pizza dough, which is why this week's pizza was especially round and well, just perfect looking if I do say so myself.

No comments: