Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sorries

I've been gone from this little corner of the internet for almost two weeks now, yikes! I'm sorry about that, because I've been having a great time beefing up this little blog, but I was a little busy gettin hitched.

Our wedding was amazing. Really, "Help. What? I can't even!" amazing. Everyone always says it's the best day of your life and blah blah blah, and I never believed it until it was happening to me, and I didn't want it to end.

Thankfully, we got to take another long, fun road trip back home, which is what I've been up to for the past week, and next week I'll be posting a ton of those photos.

Speaking of photos, our wedding photographer was our friend, Nick, and he took the amazing photos up there. He's amazing, and I'd highly suggest working with him. :)

See ya soon!

No comments: